CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 12, 2010

It was a LONG night last night.


There are three things that Baby Girl has to have when she goes to bed at night, her pacifier, a blanket (she prefers one of the quilts made my the lovely Mrs. Jessica J) and her Caterpillar (aka wormy). When I went to put her to bed we couldn't find her Caterpillar. We looked EVERYWHERE. We tore the room apart, the front room apart, searched the couches and even the car. After about an hour of screaming with both dad (over the phone) and I trying to calm her down she was finally going to try to sleep without it. Just as she was about to fall asleep I went to cover her up with her quilt and who should fall out right in front of her?!?!? Yep WORMY!!! She was out in less than a minute with a smile on her face. :) Daddy said I HAVE to go buy 3 or 4 more of them NOW!!! Pray I can still find them.

0 comments: