CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Been way to long!!!




I can't believe its been almost a year and a half since I posted anything. I missed having this as an outlet in my life and also as a way to stay in touch with friends form here to CO to GE to Guam and beyond. A lot has happened in that years time. In march we added a beautiful baby girl to our family. She was born on the 18Th of March and is such a sweet baby. Daddy deployed again in April and I would love to say that it was back to the sand box (Iraq) but it was to AFG instead this time. I have some pics of him and where he is at and I will try to get them up soon. Our family will be moving on post in about 3 weeks time so it will be a very busy and trying time for a while. My brother and his family just bought a house near Nashville and will be moving in within a week. I will miss having them here with us but I can't complain to much about an hours drive because they used to be 5+ hours away. The kiddos started school last Friday and we are all trying to get back on a schedule. Our lives are busy as usual. Church on Sunday morning and Sunday night. School Monday morning, drill practice after school and Deeper life at church Monday night. Not sure about Tuesdays yet other than drill. School, drill and then life group Wednesday night. Probably girl scouts after school on Thursdays and drill after school on Fridays. It may be hectic but it's normal for us and we love it (most of the time) !!!!

0 comments: